饭店服务英语
❶ 求餐饮业标准服务英语
1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?
2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?
3、收您元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?
4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change
6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!
7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.
8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。
Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.
9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。
The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.
❷ 酒店服务英语
南京韦博很不错哦~~上课时间很灵活,你去了肯定会喜欢~·
❸ 教我几句餐厅服务员必备英语
Welcome! 欢迎光临Thanks for coming!谢谢光临May i take your order now? 请问需要什么菜?“请慢走”是汉语式的问候,在英语中是太使用的。你可以说:Welcome back again!欢迎再次光临
❹ 饭店服务英语unit36 buffet and snack bar的翻译
36单元 自助餐和快餐店
❺ 餐厅服务类的英语对话
欢迎光临 welcom
这个可以收拾了吗? can we clear these ?
请问你想喝什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我们这儿是下午茶时间,如果你加5元可以得到一块蛋糕或是厚片土司,要是加10元你将得到一份招牌松饼,你要吗?
Its afternoon-tea time,you will get a piece of cake and a slice of (thick toast)if you pay another 5 dollars, and you will get our branded hot cake (biscuit).
请稍等,你点的东西马上就到! Wait a minute, your food will be served soon.
现在已经停止售早餐! We have stopped providing (service) breakfast already.
现在我们这还没有这个套餐! We do not have this set (lunch/dinner) yet.
你是要结帐吗? Do you like to get the bill?
你消费了……了! Your consumption...
不客气! You are welcome (my pleasure, dont mention)
您慢用!enjoy your meal
谢谢你的光临,慢走! Thank you for coming (your patronage). take care.
甜 sweet
酸 sour
辣 hot
苦 bitter
冰块 ice cubes
糖 sugar
盐 salt
胡椒 pepper
草莓酱 strawberry jam
刀子 叉子 筷子 knife,fork,chopsticks
❻ 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语
服务员:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be ? 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That’s it . ( 多用 ) / That’s all .
❼ 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语 点餐时急用的英语口语
服务员:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That’s it .( 多用 ) / That’s all .
❽ 西餐厅服务英语
基本句型:
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗?
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下——看菜单-—点菜——就餐-—付钱-—离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即to book a table和&make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。
在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。
Conversation In A Restaurant
餐厅里的对话
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。